It's all about nourishing the skin so that it looks amazing without make-up, and the focuse is on health, hydration and a preferred lack of pigment - as opposed to our sun-ravaged aspirations.
It's the K-beauty revolution - defined with glass skin, snail slime, morphing masks, bee venom, moisturizing starfish extract, pig collagen, and everything in between.
Some might say that K-Beauty is the secret to looking youthful. But, what exactly is the K-Beauty?
K-Beauty is a term for skin-care products that derive from South Korea. The Korean girls beauty aesthetic is so different than ours and so concentrated on health, hydration and natural beauty. It's all about nourishing the make-up free skin, rather than cover it all up.
The procedure includes cleansing rituals with oil and water-based products, sheet masks, essences, serums, moisturizers, cushion compacts, fermented products, and SPF 35 sunscreen. At night, the sunscreen is replaced by a “sleep cream”.
The porcelain-like skin is in the 10-steps cleansing method and we will showcase the routine of which you can choose to follow for your personal skin goals.
- OIL CLEANSER- removes oil-based debris such as makeup, sebum, and soot.
- FOAM CLEANSER- removes water-based junk such as sweat and dirt.
- EXFOLIATOR- renews the skin by scrubbing away dead skin cells.
- TONER- softens, moisturizes, and preps the skin and resets the pH balance after using the cleansers.
- ESSENCE- optimizes and regenerates the skin naturally
- SERUM- a more concentrated version of an essence
- SHEET MASK- replaces the essence.
- EYE CREAM- hydrates and protects the skin around the eyes.
- SLEEPING MASK- intensely hydrates and restores firmness during the night.
- SUN PROTECTION- it’s the easiest and most effective way to prevent premature aging