It is very important to take a good skin care.
The stress and the pollution are the two factors which are bad for the skin. The best way to cleanse the face is by using a face scrub. Of course, the homemade scrubs are ecological, more economical and without danger for the health.
We have found some recipes for a homemade face scrub.
1. For a sensitive skin. The ingredients are: 1 tablespoon caster sugar and 1 tablespoon argan oil.
The sugar will cleanse the skin and the argan oil will hydrate it. But, you will however have to hydrate the skin with a hydrating face cream afterwards.
2. For any skin type. The ingredients are: semolina grains, water, thyme and rosemary.
You can do this scrub if you want to erase the imperfections and cleanse the skin profoundly.
3. For a dry skin. The ingredients are: 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (hazelnut, sweet almond, olive or argan), 1 tablespoon caster sugar and 1 tablespoon of honey.
This skin type must be well hydrated. This scrub will cleanse it profoundly.
4. A skin with acne. The ingredients are: 1 tablespoon caster sugar, 2 tablespoons honey and 5 drops of lemon juice.
This scrub is very efficient with the fight against acne. You can do it twice a week in order to get the best results.
5. For an oily skin. The ingredients are: 1 tablespoon rhassoul and 2 tablespoons of floral water (lavender, sage, geranium, tea tree ...).
This scrub will purify the skin and it will reduce the extra sebum.
It is important to do regular face scrubs. The scrub can lighten the complexion, eliminate the dead cells and renew the others and it can improve the microcirculation.
All of the ingredients above are easy to be found and normally, everybody has them at home.
Never forget to hydrate the face with a hydrating face cream afterwards.