Unfortunately, today the stress is an inevitable part of our daily life. We have accepted the stress as if it was a normal thing.
The stress is the reason for many diseases and sometimes, we have insomnia because of the stress.
There are different ways to get rid of the stress, but if you would like to get rid of it quickly and without making any effort, then you can make your own homemade sleep spray, so you are able to sleep like an angel.
- Sleeping sprays based on essential oils. The simplest sleeping sprays are those which are based on essential oils. There are essential oils which are used in the aromatherapy. Their mists are very relaxing and they are helping us to find the sleep faster. You can either use only one essential oil, or, you can mix few oils together.
The relaxing essential oils are the following: lavender oil, eucalyptus oil, sweet orange oil and vanilla oil. Those are the most used oils, but of course there are other oils too. You can choose your favorite mist.
But, if you decide to only use essential oils, please be aware that the oils, when directly sprayed on a pillow, can leave oily stains.
- Lavender based sleeping spray. Because the most relaxing sent is the lavender one, we have found a recipe for a lavender sleeping spray. To make it, you will need:
- 50 drops of lavender essential oil
- 25 ml of lavender hydrosol
- 25 ml of water
- 50 ml modified alcohol 70 °
It is very simple to make it: you mix all of the ingredients together, to obtain a homogenous texture. You add this texture in a spray bottle.
This sleeping spray doesn’t leave any kind of stains on the pillow.
If you don’t like the lavender’s scent, you can use the same recipe, but you can simply change the scent. You change the essential oil and the hydrosol with another scent.
Every person has had periods in life when he/she couldn’t sleep. The children are also not immune to the lack of sleep sometimes.
The homemade sleeping spray is the natural solution against the stress for everybody.